- Micro Impeller Machining on the NIKKEN 5AX-DD200 Twin Axis Rotary Table using the Major Dream tooling for superior surface finish.
- Demonstration of 5 Axis port machining using selected, slimline NIKKEN NC Tooling solutions (incl. 2-LOCK Face & Taper) and versatile Triag workholding on multi-pallet, unattended machining centre.
- UExtensive selection of standard and unique Work Holding Solutions including long-bed trunnion setup with NIKKEN B450 table and paired TAT.
- NIKKEN standalone a-controller for flexible installation of 4th and 5th axis tables and direct control via pendant or M-code.
- Tool-ID (TiD) system synchronising measured tool offsets between presetter and various machine numerical controls.
- TP32 Tool Management Solution running our toolroom, including stock management, usage tracking, assembly compositions and machine interface across multiple sites.
- NIKKEN I/O continuous monitoring of a variety of NIKKEN Rotary Tables, providing real-time feedback via a web interface.
- Angle Head machining featuring full automatic tool change capability and ridged tapping.
The NICe houses the entire range of NIKKEN solutions, from the highly acclaimed rotary tables to the NC toolholding solutions, all displayed and actively used on an extensive range of multi-axis machining centres. The facilities and capacity available at the NICe allow it to host both small and large external events. Regularly used by the AMRC and other partners, the NICe has a large conference room with projector and digital capabilities, making it an ideal option for holding meetings and training events.
With technology evolving at a rapid pace, it can be difficult to keep up with the latest software and product innovations. The knowledgeable technical team at NICe is always on hand to provide training across the product range and ensure you get the most out of NIKKEN solutions. The NIKKEN Innovation Centre Europe offers tailor-made training courses around the entire NIKKEN product range to suit individual requirements.