The WEDCO Service-Plus for your success
Easy and fast!
1. Collection of worn tools at the customers site by our pick-up service
2. Entering of the grinding order into our order processing system by barcode
3. Order confirmation by email
4. Regrinding on state of the art 5-axis CNC machines
5. Recoating with the original quality
6. Same quality tests and measurement checks as for new products
8. Delivery to the customer at defined time intervals
On request, we can provide you with measurement protocols as proof of the high-quality standards of our tool production and reconditioning service. Our high-precision measuring machines perform a wide range of measured values, such as: diameter, concentricity, corner radii, step lengths, cone and chamfer angles, rake angles, clearance angles and chamfer widths on the forehead and circumference as well as contours of all kinds in tolerance band adjustment. All relevant data are listed in the measurement report and can be sent electronically or by printout.
The tool dispensing system from WEDCO – the WEDCO Tool Manager allows direct tool distribution at the place of use, at any time and without any administrative effort. The automated tool output allows absolute cost control and transparency about tool consumption. It reduces operating costs and thus relieves the entire tool management. Its operation is straightforward and it is also linked to your internal network for data access is at any time.
Everything from one source: We deliver the Tool Manager and ensure proper installation and set-up as well as the training of your employees and system managers. We also provide software service and adequate maintenance contracts. WEDCO Tool Competence advises you in all details up to the proof of profitability.